What is measured by default
If you install the uMarketingSuite we will automatically collect a lot of data for you.
Serverside the following data is tracked:
- The url of the visited page (/foobar/)
- The querystring of the visited page (?filtering=on¶meter1=2)
- The variant of the page that we server (this could be a personalized version of the page, or one of the A/B-test variants)
- The time that the page was visited (31 august 2021, 16:04:22)
- Where the visitor came from before this pagevisit (the so-called referrer). This could be an internal webpage (/my-contentpage/) or an external url (www.umbraco.com/the-umarketingsuite-rocks/)
- Which browser is being used (Firefox), which Operating System is used (Windows) and which type of device is being used (Desktop). These datapoints are based on the useragent-string that any browser is sending
- The IP address (18.104.22.168) or anonymized IP address (22.214.171.124), depending on your configuration.
With this data that we collect we can visualize a lot of all the Analytics reports in the uMarketingSuite. Also it allows us to calculate a lot of other metrics like conversion rates, bounce rates, landing & exit pages.
If you include the clientside collection script as well, we can also capture behavioral data of your visitors.