What does the installer do?
The installer runs a script to initialize different pieces of the uMarketingSuite.
- It setups all the database tables of the uMarketingSuite. You can recognize the database tables because they are all prefixed with 'uMarketingSuite'.
- It add two datatypes to your Umbraco installation in the folder 'uMarketingSuite'
- uMarketingSuite - Node picker
- uMarketingSuite - Time input
- It adds an httpmodule (in code) to your solution to track all requests to your website
- It installs the following folders & files
- It adds the Marketing section (via code) to your Umbraco installation and gives every user group access to this section