In the settings section you can see and set uMarketingSuite settings.
At this moment it's possible to:
- Setup goals that needs to be tracked. Goals are a really important part of the uMarketingSuite because these goals determine whether your A/B tests or personalization is performing as expected.
- Setup IP Filtering for IP addresses that you want to exclude from the Analytics data in uMarketingSuite.
- See all configuration settings in the uMarketingSuite
- Check some performance and storage statistics of the uMarketingSuite
- Setup the correct permissions for content apps and the marketing subsections on a document type & Umbraco user group level.